- Curated formulation for overall plant needs
- Primary NPK nutrients for optimal plant growth and development
Seaweed extract improves seed germination and increases root growth development.
Humic acid increases the water infiltration and water-holding capacity of the soil. It greatly improves the soil.
- Lyophilized beneficial microbes for preventing soil borne fungal diseases and making essential nutrients available to the plant.
- Produces quality flowers and tasty fruits.
- Improves soil water holding capacity and porosity.
Diseases Controlled: Wilting, Root rot, Nematodes, Fusarium wilt, Rhizoctonia Solani, Phytophthora, Pythium, Bacterial Soft Rot etc.
Suitable for all Indoor and Outdoor Plants: Green plant crops, vegetables, ornamental plants, medicinal plants, decorative plants, exotic plants, houseplants, ornamental trees & shrubs, vegetables, fruits, flowers, and organic gardening etc.
Its periodic use protects your plants from soil borne fungal diseases and reduces environmental stress.
Primary NPK Nutrients + Macro Nutrients: 30%
Micro Nutrients: 12%
Humic Acid: 30%
Seaweed extract: 17%
Botanical extracts : 7%
- Lyophilized Beneficial Microbes:4%
How it Helps?
Root Food is an easy to use and comprehensive solution for plant needs in terms of soil health, protection from soil borne diseases, nutrition and growth. It is a totally organic formulation which consists of essential nutrients, growth promoters and botanical extracts. It also consists of beneficial microbes in lyophilized form (Lyophilization is one of The Most Advanced Technology In Agriculture - It’s a freeze-drying technology which when applied to microbes helps in increasing their shelf life and ensuring their count)
Mode of Action:
- Primary, Secondary and Micro nutrients are absorbed by the plant through roots
- Lyophilized Microbes helps in making the nutrients available to the plant and also controls soil borne fungal diseases.
- Growth Promoters like Humic Acid and Seaweed Extract help in overall plant and root growth.
- Botanical Extracts provide extra care for root and soil.
How to Use:
Mix 25g sachet in 5 liters of water and give in soil directly.
- Fruits & Vegetables in every 10 Days
- Other plants in every 15 days.
- 1 Pouch is Suitable for 10 plants