No Products in the Cart
● Identification: A mealybug infestation looks like cotton or white powder on houseplants.
● Symptoms/damage: Mealybugs is a white sticky substance, Damage includes stunted or deformed new growth
● Identification: little mites crawling around on the webbing,
● Symptoms/damage: Fine webbing on the leaves, Damage includes deformed, dead and dried out leaves,
● Identification: white flying bugs fluttering around houseplants & little white dots (eggs)
● Symptoms/damage: Damaged leaves will turn yellow and drop from the plant.
● Identification: Small gnats flying around houseplants, tiny white worms in the soil.
● Symptoms/damage: they do feed on roots. So very large populations could damage weak or young houseplants.
● Identification: Small, fat, juicy bugs clustering on new growth and flower buds. range of colors, from green, orange, red, brown, blue, or black.
● Symptoms/damage: sticky residue around the base of infested houseplants. Damage includes stunted and deformed growth.
● Identification: brown, tan, greyish, or white colored bumps or spots on the leaves and stems.
● Symptoms/damage: Scale insects don’t appear to move at all. They usually leave behind small pock marks when removed.
● Identification: Small black bugs with skinny bodies and pointy tails. The adults have wings, but they aren’t great flyers.
● Symptoms/damage: the damaged parts will turn brown, and leaves and flower buds could begin dropping.
One magical way to exterminate all of the different kinds of bugs / Pest on houseplants.
Nanopot Smart Plant Protector India's 1st Nanotechnology based Herbal Pesticide.
It's the power of Nanotechnology which converts the plant extracts into fast acting microscopic surfactants called micelles which directly act on the outer layer of pests, insects, fungus and bacteria